Wednesday, September 1, 2010

DAY 70

My 70th day living with family while searching for work. The process is amazingly monotonous and I wish I could say it has yielded results. Soon, I hope.
The Littleman is entering into his "Tumultuous Threes" just a few more weeks until his birthday. I can't believe it 3 years have passed so quickly.
On the crafting front, there is not much to report. I'm working on a baby blanket for my friend Jane's brand new littleone (Pattern: Moderne Baby Blanket in Cascade 220 and Shepherd 100% Classic) and I've just cast on for the Salute Hat which is my first KAL in a very long time. There's not much time for knitting these days, I get in 2 or 3 rows every few days and that's about it. As for spinning, that has been on hold indefinitely; I just can't carve out a regular time to sit and spin -- very sad.
I hope my next post will include happy job news. Happy crafting everyone!

No comments: