Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer is Over

I can't believe it's August already. Time to get back to work. Not that work ever really stopped. I'll be teaching one course this Fall as well as some consulting but I'm hoping to land a more steady position before the year ends. Not an easy goal given conditions in Michigan right now.

As far as knitting goes, I'm in baby knitting mode right now with all the impending births in my life. I've knit up a bunch of bibs but I still need to get some buttons for those. I knit up a Yoda Sweater for my friends baby along with a Bunny Tail hat, just need to steam both of those. I would really like to sew a few items from the Amy Butler book I just purchased, starting with the Cutie Booties.

1 comment:

Daisymum said...

I had a hard time with posting a comment, it took me a while to see that you click on the number ratherthan the word comment, to leave the comment. Anyway, I love knitting baby items. They are fast. I love instant gradification, also babies always look cute in knitted items.