Sunday, August 19, 2007

Many Progress Reports

I've got a month left in my pregnancy. I'm feeling great and am really excited about meeting this little guy who has been kicking me for so long. The OB visits have become a little boring (though I'll take boring over dramatic and scary any day). Just basic blood pressure checks, weigh ins, and Q&As about how I'm feeling.
Here I am at one of my last OB visits.



L. and I recently started our childbirth and childcare prep classes. We had no idea we'd have so much fun at these classes. Our instructor is great: informative and funny (although I don't think she's trying to be, she just is).
Woohoo, Childbirth Class Rocks!
(hopefully so will actual childbirth)



Knitting progress has been good too.

Striped Beanie is done.
This Beanie will match the 1/2 completed Golden Bobble Booties (below).




These will be felted, so they'll be much smaller.



And .......


I started the Baby Hat and Blanket project from Natural Knits for Babies & Moms




That's all for now. I've ordered yarn for my Monkey Swap pal and the rest of this glorious Sunday will be devoted to paying bills, shredding papers, filing, and general tidying up before the week's craziness begins. I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: