Monday, August 20, 2007

A Message for my Monkey Spoiler

Hi, and thanks for getting in touch. Is posting back on my blog the easiest way to respond? Please let me know for any future communication.

Here are the answers to your questions.
1. I've never used hand-dyed tone-on-tone yarn but the multi-shade/same color yarn sounds beautiful! I'm sure I'd love it.

2.My favorite needles are wood. I love the way they feel. I've used both circulars and dpns and I like both.

3. I've only knit one pair of socks using Magic Loop method on one circular bamboo. I've never knit socks w/ two circulars. And, the Monkey Socks will be my first dpn socks.

4. My tastes for sweet and salty have both been heightened lately as I am 8 months pregnant. It's usually the combo that I like: e.g., French Toast & Bacon combos.

I hope I answered all of your questions. And thanks again for being my Monkey spoiler.
-Rosie

No comments: