Friday, August 6, 2010

DAY 44

I can't wait to land a job. It is nerve racking to be unemployed and I'm only a couple of months into my joblessness. My child-free days consist of a quick run through errands, then sitting down and browsing all of my job search engines. I print out what looks interesting, then read it more carefully to see if I'm really eligible. It is not a fun process.

On the crafts front, I'm really not able to knit or spin at my sister's house. It's considered a waste of time and since I am a "guest," I feel obliged to do nothing but childcare, housework, and job search. Needless to say I am really looking forward to moving out and being free to do what I want, when I want.

After getting the Littleman to bed I did manage to play around with Garageband for a bit. I've been toying with the idea of starting a podcast. I don't expect a following, I just want to produce a nice show and gain some experience with the software. I may invest in a sensible microphone and get recording soon, we'll see

No comments: