Monday, November 9, 2009

Slow Crawl Into the Holidays

I really need to get in gear. My house is a mess, my UFOs list is expanding, and I'm not sleeping well. That last one might have something to do with a toddler who wakes up around 4 or 5 am singing songs, proclaiming "Alleluias!", and requesting yogurt. Not to mention the fact that my mommy ears can hear every sniffle, snort, cough in the night.

Visiting family for the Thanksgiving holiday should be interesting. It's not easy traveling with little man but if we don't commit to doing this, the east coast grandparents would never see him. I may try to visit some friends while I'm there. It seems each time I travel back home to NY I get stuck in the house and don't enjoy the city at all. I'm hoping this time will be different. We'll see.

No comments: