Friday, July 10, 2009

Back from Vacation. Need a Vacation.

4thJulyMosaic
We were gone for 10 days: Michigan to NYC, NYC to CT, CT to NH, NH to ME for the 4th of July celebrations then back to NYC for one night to break up the drive and home again Monday. Our little man was a wonderful and patient traveler considering how many hours he spent in his car seat and how many different homes he slept in. The trip was fun but exhausting.
I did get to visit the Harrisville Designs shop. It was a total surprise. I didn't realize that we were in that Harrisville. The shop is very nice.

My knitting has been slow; very slow. I still haven't finished my Lacy Rib Socks.
I did however finish spinning my 8oz of Polwarth fiber. It yeilded 586 yds of 2ply (prior to washing). It turned out very nice and I will post pics soon.

No comments: