Monday, March 9, 2009

Work, Work, Oh and Some More Work

These past few weeks have been insane. I fell behind in February with my partner's travels and then with a flu/cold that lasted for 2 weeks. Now I'm behind on everything and I'm not sure how to catch up. There's just more work than is humanly possible for me to do unless I give up sleeping altogether for a few days and that could get really ugly. Today's goals are bill payments (priority), grading and posting grades (students want to know how they're doing before heading into Spring Break), reading (must catch up in order to grade students' comments on readings), and of course there are interviews I need to review. I'm guessing housework is going to take the biggest hit this week since my partner is traveling again until Wednesday. Argghhh. Oh and my RSE swap scarf is due April 1st.

1 comment:

Daisymum said...

I didn't get my house cleaned last week. It happens. I hope you can relax soon.