Monday, March 16, 2009

Man I'm Tired

My partner and I have been working like lunatics this past week. We both have serious deadlines to meet and we're traveling to California for a few days. It has been crazy. I've sat in front of my computer working for two days straight and I've only made a minuscule dent in my work pile. How is that possible? I literally have more work than I can humanly accomplish by Thursday. And I was hoping to get a few days rest since this is Spring Break. But alas, no real break, EVER!!!
On the knitting front I've made progress on my swap pal's scarf. I knit 12 rows each day (about 25 minutes of knitting). It's all I can spare but slow and steady has worked. I'm still a little uneasy about the lace pattern. It's simple enough but lace is really a mess before you block it. I had read that before but it really is true. You can't even see the pattern. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the miracle of blocking. I've been assured by the Ravelry folks that all will be fine. The rest of my pal's package looks great. I want to get one more item for the package and then I'm done (except for the scarf of course). That's all for now. I'm off to bed for what will hopefully be 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

No comments: