Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Does Life Ever Calm Down?

Well I haven't been blogging because life just keeps getting in the way. I started my new job in September and between planning my classes, grading, taking care of Baby Boy, quality time with hubbie, laundry, cooking (sometimes), cleaning ---- CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!! I have so much respect for my mom who managed to do all this with 5 kids. How, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE????

We have reached some amazing milestones: Baby Boy turned 1 in September. A whole year has passed, unbelievable.









I have been knitting but I haven't been taking pictures. I do have some great new yarn. The stash enhancement has been nuts. Some more Berroco Ultra Alpaca, Araucania Chunky, more Malabrigo Silky Merino, Lamb's Pride Worsted. I think there are a couple more but I can't recall at the moment.

I finally bought a copy of Mason-Dixon Knitting. I also bought Knitting the Nativity and Itsy-Bitsy Hats. I've been on a real book kick lately.

I need to get back to my knitting group. I haven't been there since July or August, I can't even remember. I contact my local knitting guild and will try to go to their meetings starting this week. I'm really hoping I can meet some folks. Maybe I should join a Swap? I thought that would be a good way to meet folks but I've only done one and have done another. There just doesn't seem to be enough time for anything.

I'm going to stop babbling for now. But hopefully I can get back to taking pics and posting on the blog. So for those of you who do check in I hope you'll stop by again soon. Bye for now.

No comments: