Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Waiting for the Moving Truck

We arrived safely in Michigan on June 29th and have been staying at the in-laws while they were traveling in Asia. It has been really great to have a nice place to stay where we can enjoy a brief respite before our moving truck arrives on Thursday and we have to unpack like lunatics before our jobs start up in August. I am so exhausted taking care of our little guy full time while my husband frantically finishes his book edits. Of course I immediately broke my yarn diet when I arrived in Ann Arbor. I bought the most beautiful Malabrigo Silky Merino and cast on my first (but definitely not my last) Clapotis. This yarn is such a joy to work with I'm considering going back for more next week. I also bought a copy of Latvian Mittens and The Sweater Workshop. I've been wanting these books for so long I couldn't resist. Of course I paid a lot more than I would have if I had bought them online which is always upsetting but supporting an LYS every once in a while is important.

I will update with pics as soon as I can.

No comments: