Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Happy Baby Moment

Working, blogging, knitting, and even bathing have become challenges these days as baby's demanding nature grows. He literally pitches full on fits if there is any delay in nursing or if he isn't being held. And he wants to nurse ALL DAY LONG. We're hoping it's just a phase and it will pass.

As for knitting, I'm trying to get some time in to finish my Monkey Pal's socks. I've got the other goodies ready I just need to devote some serious time to finishing up the socks which of course have been in their little project bag for a few weeks. Poor little monkeys. I will post pics of those babies once I've added a few more rows.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

vagabond bettie said...

Yes, you have an ADORABLE little guy! And yes, the only way to make more milk is to nurse more often. It will pass, it will pass. Let me know if you need anything from PR.

NikkiJ said...

When you start to incorporate solids, at about 4 months, he'll want less milk. Make sure you're eating at least 3 square meals a day and drink LOTS of water so that he's getting milk that's filling to his tummy (richer milk). These suggestions don't change the fact that he will still want to nurse ALL the time. Just some hints to maybe curb his appetite a little and give you some hope.

Rosie said...

Thanks for the tips. I've definitely seen a difference when I eat better so I'm trying to stay on top of my caloric intake.