Saturday, September 1, 2007

Monkey Socks & Baby Knits

I Hate Gauge!
The Monkey Socks are officially on the needles. My gauge is slightly off but I am rarely able to get the recommended gauge. What's that about?!



Here's a shot of the very first rounds of the Monkey Socks. My pal loves bright colors and I've never been a big fan of brights but I must say this project is changing my mind. This color is so bright and fun. I may have to reconsider my sock stash colors.
Monkey Beginnings

Siena Made This for BabyOh and baby boy is going to enjoy hand knits from Mami and family. This is a sweater from his Tia Siena. Is this not the cutest thing ever?! Baby has received more hand knits that I need to photograph and post. But first I need to finish thank you cards for the baby shower.

Sorry about the poorly aligned pics, I'm still trying to master using flickr and Blogger. Any suggestions out there?

No comments: