Thursday, June 28, 2007

Impressed by knitty bloggers

Now that I'm trying to get back in the crafty swing of things I have to admit that my favorite knitting blogs make me feel a bit inadequate. These folks are knitting the most amazing things in addition to maintaining what seem to be incredibly active lives. I on the other hand find it difficult at 6.5 months pregnant to muster up enough energy after 4pm to accomplish much of anything. I know gestation is an energy zapper but my sisters and mom worked full-time right up until they burst. I'm privileged with an academic's flexible schedule and it's still a struggle. Crazy.

Anyway, I promised myself that I would focus on getting some work done today (and by work I mean professional work -- drafting journal articles, finishing up data analysis, etc.) Ok just writing that made me tired.

Here's a pic of my Trellis sweater in progress:

No comments: