Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life's Many Changes

It's been a very long time since I have blogged but after next week I am committing to posting once a day. This new commitment will allow me to chronicle the recent changes in my life. In a nutshell, I am moving back East and starting anew with the help of my family. My Littleman and I will live with my sister and her family until I find work and place of my own.
Right now I'm packing like a lunatic, cramming an unrealistic amount of stuff into my schedule for tomorrow but mostly I'm just feeling happy. I can see things getting better and I'm feeling upbeat for the first time in a long time.

On the knitting front I am working on the Citron shawl. I've packed all of my WIPs in hopes of taking out my unemployment frustrations on them. All my fiber is packed so I am not spinning at the moment, in fact I need to disassemble my spinning wheel for the trip. In other crafting adventures I would really love to practice my sewing while I'm at my sister's. She's actually pretty good at and could teach me a whole lot.

That is all for now. I will be back in full force after my move.

No comments: