Saturday, March 8, 2008

Baby Loves His New Hat

I finally had to knit an earflap hat for Esai since all the local baby stores shifted to their spring clothing lines. It still gets a bit cold and breezy some days and I wanted him to have something warm that would cover his cute little ears.

I had the pleasure of meeting some local knitters this morning at Knit-One-One's "Knit Out" held at Sweet Adeline Bakery. For interested East Bay knitters here are the Knit-One-One meeting details and their website:

WHERE? Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe, in Emeryville on Hollis at Park. > Map

WHEN? Wednesdays, 1st and 3rd of the month
––––––– 6:30 - 8:30pm

OR,

WHERE? Sweet Adeline Bakeshop , 3350 Adeline St in Berkeley, just south of Alcatraz and 3 doors down from the new knit-one-one studio!

WHEN? Saturdays, 2nd and 4th of the month
––––––– 9:30 - 11:30am

For more info on classes and events visit:
http://www.knitoneone.com/

Hope to see you there next time!

Oh and I just bought a Namaste Cali Clutch in Saddle -- LOVE IT!!! I'll post a cute picture of it once I get my camera back from Canon.

No comments: