Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy New Year


I hope everyone in the knitting blogosphere had a wonderful holiday. I've seen some amazing knitted gifts online - I promise to be better organized for next year and knit some gifts of my own.
I was able to knit during the holiday travels and the Monkey Socks are almost done. Here's some proof:

My poor swap pal has been waiting patiently for the socks (the goodies package has already been received). I'm really pleased with this pattern, it really is beautiful.

Baby boy is doing well and was in good holiday spirits.
We're still working on sleep training. Who knew it would be so difficult to get a sleepy baby to go to sleep in his own bed.

Once I finish the Monkey Socks I want to cast on a bigger project maybe that sweater I've been promising my partner for the past year.

No comments: