Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ravelry Feeds My OCD

Ok, I've only been on Ravelry for two days (id: sancocho) and I've already added my projects, yarn stash, future projects. I worked up the courage to add some friends today, mostly folks whose blogs I frequent. My goal is to add all my favorite knitting bloggers. Ultimately I think Ravelry is going to be a great place to learn about complex knitting techniques and fibers, especially handspun/dyed fibers. I haven't taken a huge plunge in that direction yet but as my projects get more complex I think using unique fibers will be ideal.

For everyone who is still on the waiting list it won't be long and it's very much worth the wait! Hang in there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Ravelry!! It is quite addictive, especially when you get in to all the groups/forums!

Rosie said...

Thanks for the Ravelry welcome Melissa. I've joined a few groups but haven't explored in much depth. But you are right it is addictive.